Hi

Please let me know if you have any resource for the below opening…

*Title: **Senior/Expert Exstreme Dialogue Developer/Designer*

*Duration**: 6 months*

*Location**: Madison, WI*

*Needed EAD, Green card only*

One of our Primary vendors is seeking a Senior/Expert Exstreme Dialogue
Developer/Designer.

Contract is through December 2010.

This is for an Expert Level candidate.

Client has strong preference for individual local to Madison, WI or those
near enough for *in person client interview*.

*The description follows.
*
Please send resumes separately and include candidate full name, candidate
availability, candidate location, candidate email and phone.

*--Requisition Comments--
*
The main skill we are looking for is strong experience with Exstream's
Dialogue tool.

This is a tool used for creating documents and templates.
This is a very unique skill set.

The product suite is called HP Exstreme.
The software can still be called Dialogue and Dialogue Live.
This contractor will be working with Forms and Documents

*Required Skills - should be strong in the following:
*
1. Senior/expert Exstreme Dialogue developer/designer

2. XML

3. PDF

4. PostScript

5. Ability to mentor others

6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills

7. Team player

8. Independent worker

9. Oracle

*Desired Skills:*

1. Dialogue Live

2. Linux

3. Java

4. MQ Series

5. Perl

6. Web Services

*--Strongly Desired Skills--

*1. Knowledgeable in Informatica B2B DT Studio development.

2. Data Modeling

3. Oracle & DB2 database

Regards,

*Rama
PolyTera | Jeevan Technologies Inc*
Tel : 732-917-4804
Fax : 888-699-4786
Email:r...@polytera.com <email%3amo...@polytera.com>
www.polytera.com

--

♫ “A day without laughter is a day wasted” - Charlie Chaplin