Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

 *I have 3 SAS positions  This one has a great pay rate and is on the
banking side instead of the credit card side. *
* *
*We need the Score Card Development and FInancial Risk Management expeience.
These candidates need to be in Texas or Illinois*
* *
 *3950 Regent Blvd. - Irving, TX*
*1 year contract*
*Pay Rate Range: $DOE*
*Resource can be located in Irving, TX or Elk Grove Village, IL*

*- BS/MS Degree required in Economics, Statistics, Math or other
Quantitative area
- Minimum three years experience in Financial Service Industry in Risk
Management and Scoring
- Demonstrated experience in Score Card Development is preferred
- Position requires a strong SAS background / Unix
- Strong communication skills.*
* *
*- Model Validation & Tracking
- New Scorecard development
- Adhoc analyses to support projects or policy teams
- Data manipulation and summarization*

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing list