Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
Informatica Developers with Healthcare experience
Location: Newark, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Job Description:
This is an intermediate position working with moderate supervision to
develop, implement, and maintain technology solutions.
Review business requirement documents (BRD) and translate into technical
specifications
Must have past Healthcare Experience
Work from technical specifications to independently develop, modify and
maintain moderately complex software products
Perform unit and system testing
Analyze and troubleshoot problems and make recommendations for remediation
Perform Tier Two Production Support as required
Complete regular reports and provide status updates
Participate on cross functional teams in technical advisory capacity
Participates in design reviews, architecture discussions, and infrastructure
reviews
Trains entry level staff on in-house process
May be responsible for interacting with external vendors
May directly interact with internal customers

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter
Voice: 201-257-5081 x 251