*REPLY TO: nagender.bon...@adventglobal.com*

*Hi Partner,*

*Please find the below job details and let me know if you have any suitable
candidate?*

Just got a Java developer opening for *8-14wks (need a total of 2) in
Cincinnati, OH*. Have an anticipated start date of Aug 9th. Client will hire
from the phone and will need to do a drug/background check on any potential
candidate that is pursued by the client.  According to the client,
candidates need to be superb technically and communication. *Client will
also require business attire (shirt/tie daily for guys)*.

*We are in need of two Senior Level Java developers to start approximately *
*August 9th for a duration of 8-14 weeks: Rate: $50/hr on CTC.*

**

*The following skills/requirements:*

·         Java

o        EJB

o        WebServices

o        Maven

o        Spring Webflow, Spring MVC

o        Hibernate

o        JSP

·         WebLogic 11

o        WebServices

o        JMS

·         SQL

o        Basic SQL database scripting skills.

*Preferred:*

·         SQL – performance analysis

·         Oracle – performance analysis

Best Regards