Hi,
Hope your doing well !!!

Kindly send me the matching profiles to vis...@sriveninfosys.com

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

Job Title      :      Java Swing Developer (2 roles)
Location      :      Bethesda, MD
Duration      :      6 Months project
Rate            :      $43/Hr

Job Description:
Responsible for developing and supporting a large scale Enterprise application
in Java Swing.
Working closely with Client Technical and Business teams.

Key Skills:
- Good Java Swing programming skills (about 3+ years)
- Good problem solving and communication skills and ability to work
independently.
- Additional knowledge about Object Oriented programming skills
- Java/J2EE programming skills

Nice to have Skills:
- Struts MVC framework
- J2EE design patterns
- IBM Websphere Application server
- Rational ClearCase & ClearQuest

Thanks & Regards:

----------------------------

Vishnu

Sriven Infosys Inc.

(CELEBRATING 10th ANNIVERSARY 2000-2010)

Technical Recruiter

Direct : 646-898-6229

Alt :      646-643-5149 Ext 205  ||   Fax  :212-658-9460

Email: vis...@sriveninfosys.com  || Gmail: vishnu.sriveninfo...@gmail.com

                Sriven Infosys Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics