*Send me the Matching resumes Only TO : r...@inetsoftsolutions.com ;

*

*Hi ,*
*Friends please let me know if you do have any consultants for this below
requirement. *

*Send me your consultant Updated resumes along with contact details .. This
is a immediate  req .*

*
**Position           : C++ Developer Onsite Tech Lead ( 3 Positions )*

*Location           : San Jose , CA .*

*Duration           : 6 + months**
**
In person interview is a MUST***

*Ex Ebay/PayPal experience will be great plus***

*
**<<<  LOCAL   OR   Regionals TO  CA   ONLY  >>>** *

*Job Description:*

* *

We are currently looking Onsite Technical Lead , this person is responsible
for working very closely with Product Managers and Architects, understanding
the business & technical requirements, coming up with the best technology
solutions, effectively communicating with onshore/offshore teams, and
providing technical leadership.

*Job Requirements* *:*

* *

·         *7 + yrs of experience with C++ design/development skills.*

·         1+ year of experience continuously leading offshore teams.

·         *Solid experience in the design, development and maintenance of
complex, large scale, high availability online applications.*

·         *Experience developing scalable, high availability applications in
Linux/Unix, Oracle, ClearCase and ClearQuest environment.*

·         *Excellent experience with Data structure*

·         *Strong communication skills. This person will be the bridge
between product managers and developers. *

·         Ability/experience leading developers from remote locations

·         Motivated individual who gets things done and is very good team
player.

·         Work closely with the business and product management to
understand the product requirements and act as the bridge to the technology
teams.

·         Create and review technical design documents and secure approvals
from the architects.

·         Review code and ensure developers adhere to the design guidelines,
coding standards and best practices.

·         Provide the technical leadership to team members in all phases of
the software development life cycle.

·         Coach and mentor developers in the team and help them improve
their technical expertise.

·         Work efficiently with the team of developers in India and enable
them in the successful delivery of features and products.

·          Support the features and products owned by the team in production
environment/

*Additional requirements*

·         Excellent relationship skills

·         Energetic, self motivated, team player

·         Results oriented, product focused.

·         Strong analytical and problem solving skills.

·         Proven ability to collaborate with distributed teams including
product managers, architects and developers, solve complex business
requirements and technical problems.

·         Strong verbal and written communication skills.

·         BS/BA in Computer Science, or related discipline .

*Thanks & Regards ,***

*Ram
Technical recruiter,
Inetsoft Solutions  Inc,
Ph no#    :  732 – 414 – 8650  / 732 – 357 – 3615 .
Email  : r...@inetsoftsolutions.com ;
www.inetsoftsolutions.com ; *

* *

NOTE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  us congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail.