Hai Everyone,

We have 1-2 .NET Developer positions with our client in Milford, MA. . We
placed 2 people recently and they are looking to hire more. It is a 3-6
month contract.

*Candidates absolutely have to be local as our client wants to interview
immediately and have someone start shortly after. Therefore, we cannot send
anyone who is currently working.*

. E-commerce experience is a plus.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

The consultant will work on modifying and enhancing current 3-tiered web
application and using a standard framework to create new websites/web based
application.  The consultant must have experience developing in a  3-tiered
environment.  The consultant will also assist in developing web services.
Experience with MS Commerce Server experience is a plus.

*Skills:*

   - C# / ASP.NET
   - SQL Server Development
   - Experience creating stored procedures
   - Experience Working with design patterns
   - JavaScript, AJAX, XHTML, CSS
   - Excellent communication

--
Thanks & Regards,
Tommy jibin

Technical Recruiter
Ibis Tech International (Formally known as Hi range Technology)
906 Lacey Avenue Suite 106
Lisle; Illinois: 60532
Ph:   630 929 5198
Fax: 630-969-2722