Hi, This is BHANU PRASAD from SVIT INC,
 Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Title:          SOLARIS ADMINSTRATOR

Duration:     6 MONTHS

Location:     FT WORTH, TX.

Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience Supporting IT infrastructure in large organization
- 7+ years SUN Solaris, 8, 9 and 10 System Administration
- 2+ years experience in Solaris 10 container administration
- 5+ years of Veritas Volume manager/File system administration
- 3+ years SUSE Linux 9 System Administration
- Experience supporting and installing SUN and Fujitsu Hardware
- 3+ years experience supporting and administering SUN and Veritas Clusters
across various platforms
- 2+ years administering and support SUN Mail or Send mail environment
- SAN technologies support primarily with EMC preferred
- Ability to develop automation process using unix shell/batch scripting
languages preferred
- SUN certification or relevant experience preferred
- Strong basic network skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Windows and AS400 System Environments a plus
- VMWARE ESX Server experience a plus
- Knowledge of thrid party support utilities such as Legato Enterprise Backup,
CA TNG Unicenter,
Symantec Enterprise Security Manager and Symantec Intruder Alert

To obtain the same skill level we need to pay this hourly rate, as previous
candidate

Strong Solaris skills requires. Must have Solaris10 containers, Veritas Volume
manager, Veritas and SUN cluster experience. Should have experience with
problem and change management. Suse Linux skill is a strong plus. Should have
excellent problem solving skills.

Thanks & Regards

--------------------------------

Bhanu Prasad

SVIT Inc

(CELEBRATING 8th ANNIVERSARY 2002-2010)

Technical Recruiter

Voice: 347-863-7983 || Alt: 646-898-6227 || Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail: bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:
www.svitinc.com

                 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused

|| SVIT INC || NEW YORK ||