Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

 Data Architect position.  Our client is creating a centralized database
repository that all loan systems will pull reports and get fed data from.
*Rate:* not to exceed $65/hr
*Location:* St. Louis, MO
*Duration:* 6 - 10 months

*Data Architect*

*Duties and Responsibilities*

Seeking an experienced Data Architect to support a new accounting and
financial reporting platform for a large financial services
institution.  Responsible
for evaluating an existing data mart to identify potential database design
improvements. Responsible for working with a team of developers to design
and implement database changes to support new business functionality being
requested as part of a large development initiative.  Responsible for
working with a team of developers to develop database optimizations to
support new business functions.

-         Provides technical leadership and enterprise-level consulting to
the organization on the design, development, and implementation of logical
databases and classification schemas.

-         Consults to business and IT executives on the benefits and
challenges of implementing and transitioning to a managed data environment.
Promotes data management and provides expert advice to process owners and
management.

-         Determines the organization's data architecture strategy,
including the logical data structures, data integrity, and data repository
tools to deliver data management to the enterprise.

-         Provides senior level technical consulting to application
development teams during application design and development for highly
complex or critical projects.  Ensures compliance with the organization's
data standards.

-         Leads the organization's database, data warehouse, data
transformation, and SOA teams to evaluate new tools and techniques to
improve data management for the enterprise.

* *

*Qualifications*

* *

*Basic Qualifications*

-         4 year degree in Computer Science, Economics, Finance.

-         5 years of experience in information systems technology in the
financial services industry.

-         4 years experience in SQL via BI SQL query tool such as WebFocus.

-         4 years ERwin Data Modeler and Model Mart.

-         Proven leadership skills and ability to work as a team member.

-         Exceptional technical, logical, analytical and problem-solving
skills.

-         Ability to present complex technical concepts in verbal and
written business terms.

-         Must understand concepts of Data Quality, Data Integrity and
Metadata management.

-         Excellent planning and organizational skills.

-         Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.

-         Ability to manage multiple projects / tasks consecutively.

* *

*Preferred Skills/Experience*

-         Content management

-         Query and database access tools

-         Familiarity with accounting or Loan systems is desirable.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing list