*Hi Partners,*
**
*Greetings,*
**
*Hope you are doing Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
**
*Please forward a profiles to
**shan...@techconsultinc.com*<shan...@techconsultinc.com>
**
*Here are the requirement details*
**

Location: MN

This assignment would be primarily Manual testing - taking an output file
and manually looking up the claims in our claims (health insurance claims)
systems.  They also might be backfilling other roles, so this could include
monitoring processes or doing some of the same review.  Also, I am still
working on duration - but wanted to get the process started.
--
Regards,

Shankar
248-522-6879