My name is JEET. I am working as a Technical  Recruiter with IDC Technologies.
We have a requirement of a Solaris Admin.
Following are the details.  Please let me know if you have a suitable
candidate.

Title:    Solaris Admin
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Duration: 1 Year

ROLE:  System Administrator

Sun Solaris
Tuning hardware and operating system envronments
Infrastructure design and hands on installation background
TIBCO installation and maintenance
Cognos installation and maintenance

Strong Solaris person with proficiency with WebLogic.
Oracle security and Oracle database knowledge is a plus.

This position will work closely with our infrastructure team to install and
maintain Sun Solaris and Microsoft Server environments.

Job Requirements:

The ideal candidate must be experienced in the following areas:

•Sun Solaris platform experience
•Understanding of installation and maintenance of the following tools:
•BEA WebLogic
•Oracle 11g Database
•TIBCO
•Oracle Security Middleware (Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Internet Directory)
•Tuning hardware and operating system environments
•Infrastructure design and hands on installation background
• Creating and maintaining system documentation, including installation /
configuration documents

Regards
JEET
IDC Technologies, Inc
Work: 408-852-7194
j...@idctechnologies.com
YahooIM:Vishwajeet_singh2002

Regards
JEET
IDC Technologies, Inc
Work: 408-852-7194
j...@idctechnologies.com
YahooIM:Vishwajeet_singh2002

Sent using the MassMail emailing utility. MassMail (c) 2007, KGP Software. All
rights reserved.