*Reply to:v...@beyondtekit.com <to%3av...@beyondtekit.com>***

*Hi,*

One of my client is looking for .*NET with Solaris/Unix *Databases in *
Sanfransisco**, CA**. This* is for* 6+ months *contract position*.*

 *JOB:.NET with Solaris/Unix and Oracle Databases*

* Location: San Francisco, CA*

* Duration: 6+ months*

 *
*

*Job Description
*

*
*

Still searching for 2 candidates. These candidates will need .Net experience
as well as have experience with Solaris/Unix and Oracle Databases.  As with
previous openings, my team provides application level support and code
performance analysis.  In this instance, both of these positions will be
providing support for a brand new platform facilitating Quicken and
Quickbooks services through Wells Fargo.  They will be trouble shooting
transaction/processing related issues. Will work closely with our call
centers, production teams and possibly 3rd party vendors to resolve
processing issues.  In addition, they will be called upon provide
application performance reporting and will be interacting directly with our
business and technical proponents.  Clear and concise communication is
required.  They will also be working fairly independently so a self starter
is being sought.

Warm Regards,
*
Vasu *
1057 E. Imperial Highway, Suite 509 | Placentia, CA 92870
Tel: 714-857-2002 Ext:815 | Fax: 714-364-9705
*v...@beyondtekit.com** *| *www.BeyondTekIT.com<http://www.beyondtekit.com/>
Alternate E.Mail:vasu.beyondte...@gmail.com<e.mail%3avasu.beyondte...@gmail.com>
*

www.rafikee.com *| One Stop Shop for Tech Jobs
**Rafikee.com is positioning itself to become the number 1 technology job
board in the world. Any referrals to colleagues or friends would be much
appreciated!*