*!!!! Immediately Needed **Java WebSphere Developer** **!!!!*

Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

While you send the resume, *please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

Job Title :  *Java Websphere developer*
Location :  Columbus Ohio
Duration :  6 Months Contract

*Job Description:*
WebSphere Developer.  Our client has a contract opportunity for a WebSphere
Developer with a strong grasp of structured development methodology, e.g.
RUP/Use Cases, Agile Development, etc.  This role requires a thorough
knowledge of WebSphere Business Integration technologies - WESB, WAS and WID
6.2.

Applicants must have proven experience in modeling and modifying mediations,
along with solid experience in XSLT, XML, WSDL, WebSphere MQ, as well as
WESB, WID, Java/J2EE application development.  This position requires
working knowledge of WESB and proficiency in SOA architecture and standards.
Knowledge of Oracle and DB2 databases, WSRR and CICS Gateway is a plus.

*Requirements:*
Adhere to structured development lifecycle methodology
Create Detailed Design documentation based on detailed requirements as
defined by Business Analysts
Present designs in design review sessions
Develop and modify mediations/modules
Develop custom data handlers
Create XSLT and Business Object mapping
Present code in code review sessions
Conduct structured unit and integration testing
Provide defect analysis and resolution support for system and user
acceptance testing
Provide support for system implementations
Strong communication skills - written and verbal
Self-Starter, able to take direction and work independently
3+ years experience with the following technologies:
• Java/J2EE
• XML
• Websphere
• DB2
• Oracle

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*
* *
*Best Regards,*
*Davis Johnson | IT Recruiter*
*Voice:  201-257-5081 Ext: 293 | Fax: 201 727 9296*
*Email: da...@catstaffing-us.com | davis.john...@catamerica.com*