Hi,

This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below
position

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

*Title                                                      :
Weblogic admin *

*Duration                                               :           Long
term*

*Location                                               :           San Jose
CA *

* **Job description & Required skills:*

*Weblogic admin with application servers experience / Performance tuning
engineer.***

   1. Responsibilities include for performance-testing of applications,
   evaluating application performance and providing suggestions to make
   applications work more efficiently.
   2. Work with relevant application team members and make architectural
   design suggestions to help improve performance
   3. The candidate will provide recommendations for code changes as a
   result of profiling the application or code analysis
   4. Drive performance improvements leading to memory and performance
   optimization. This may include taking part in design sessions, code reviews,
   providing support for bug fixes and testing efforts and documentation. The
   end goal being to release an application performing in a stable manner and
   steadily under load.
   5. Be able to determine the capacity of the application and make
   recommendations for making the application scalable
   6. Identify performance bottlenecks, and the metrics to look for while
   analyzing an application for performance
   7. Identify and eliminate applications errors found under load/stress
   conditions.

   1. Expert proficiency with application servers preferably Websphere (and
   Oracle Application Server/Tomcat) configuration and tuning.
   2. Expert knowledge of java programming and architecture, APIs and
   Java-based technologies (servlets, jsps, etc).
   3. Expert knowledge of JVM. Lifecycle of a class, of an object. Full
   understanding of object creation, garbage collection, and synchronization
   4. Expert knowledge of troubleshooting common JVM problems
   5. Familiarity with profiling and monitoring tools for example ITCAM,
   AD4J, Performasure or others
   6. 3-5 years experience in Java optimization
   7. 5 to 10 years Java development experience Strong background and
   experience in software testing methodology, test development and test
   execution and report generation is preferred

Thanks and Regards

Sunitha Reddy
Sr.Recruiter
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*