Hi

Hope you are doing well

We are currently looking for Senior Teradata Consultant for our Client roles
in Milwaukee, WI. Below are more details on it. Please let us know if you
would be interested /available here. Feel free to call/mail should you have
any questions. Thanks

Job Title: Senior Teradata Consultant with MDM Experience

Location: Milwaukee, WI

Duration: 6 Months

Job Description

Need 8+ yrs of experience in IT.

Client needs a Sr. Teradata consultant who has well hands on experience on
MDM. This resource needs to work independently without any support.
Excellent Communication skills are must

*Thanks & Regards*

Abdul Ghani

*TekisHub Consulting Services*

40 Warren St, Charlestown MA 02129

(0) 617 886 5188 | (D) 617 337 3038 | (F) 617 830 0525

abdul.gh...@tekishub.com <abdul.gh...@talentprollc.com> |
http://www.tekishub.com <http://www.talentprollc.com/>