Hi

*Location : FL

Rate : $50/hr

Duration : 3+months *

 seeking a Tibco Administrator for a long term contract.  He or she will be
asked to support the management team in providing leadership, architectural
guidance and expertise, and technical consulting in the development,
modification, and implementation of multiple highly complex information
systems.   With extensive technical and business knowledge of all
phases of applications
system architecture with strong technical (applications based) knowledge,
they will provide strategic focus on system solutions.   This candidate will
also work with Lead Enterprise Architects, Sr. Technical Architects and
project-specific architects to understand key Enterprise Integration logical
requirements and provide a Disaster Recovery Plan.  Other responsibilities
inlcude: Problem resolution during development, rollout and production
support and utilizing Change Management processes and procedures to make
changes. Skills Summary:·         5+ years of experience as Tibco System
administrator using Tibco Administrator, BusinessWorks, BusinessEvents,
EMS·         Ability to deploy, manage, monitor and maintain Tibco
Enterprise Middleware. This is not a development role.·         Good
understanding of Operating system, practical experience working in large
enterprise based clients with platform in unix, Linux, Oracle databases, sql
scripting, shell scripting, Java/JScript, XML, knowledge on networks WAN,
LAN with virtual IP, VLAN·         Understanding of Service Oriented
Architecture·         Basic understanding of TCP/IP Networks·         Basic
understanding of load balancing and firewalls·         Understanding of high
availability solutions/technologies·         Experience implementing EAI
tools and processes·         Tibco Certification a plus·         Past
experience with TIBCO in High Availability environment with clustering

--
Please send the resumes to ke...@ifuturistics.com

Regards,
Kevin | iFuturistics Inc | Direct: 919-521-4127 | ke...@ifuturistics.com |
www.ifuturistics.com |

"Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you"