Hi, This is BHANU PRASAD from SVIT INC,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
Rate ASAP.

Position:  Share Point Developer

Location:  King of Prussia, PA

Duration:  1 year

Administer high availability, reliable and effective Intranet portal
integrations and utilities to support communications, content management,
information delivery and workflow needs. Administer existing internet websites
and portals by providing various support functions to the users.

Requirements:

-  4+ years of C#

-  4+ years of .NET

-  Minimum 3 years Engineering of large IIS .NET web farms (20+ servers &
50,000+ users)

-  Engineering of large SharePoint farm experience; experience must include
deployment of custom webparts, templates, Custom List Types and objects,
solution packages and features.

-  Must be able to work independently off a set of requirements and engineer
solutions to meet requirements.

-  Must be able to capture detailed design concepts and create draft
documentation on engineer and build work

-  SharePoint 2007 Administration experience required.

-  Engineering and troubleshooting of advanced workflow experience required
(SharePoint Workflow)

-  Knowledge of C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET

-  Engineering of 64 bit Windows Server 2003, including IIS

-  Administration of 64 bit SQL Server 2005

-  Knowledge of and experience engineering fault tolerant server farms with
multiple tiers and load balanced

-  Must have experience working on high availability farms

-  Must have experience working with a strict release management procedure and
generating change control documents.

-  Excellent written and verbal communication in English - no exceptions.

-  Third party software : NewsGator, AvePoint, Corasworks

Thanks & Regards

--------------------------------

Bhanu Prasad

SVIT Inc

(CELEBRATING 8th ANNIVERSARY 2002-2010)

Technical Recruiter

Voice: 347-863-7983 || Alt: 646-898-6227 || Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail: bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:
www.svitinc.com

                 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused

|| SVIT INC || NEW YORK ||