Hi Partners,

I hope you are doing great today!

We have an immediate requirement for* **DB2 DBA Consultant **required
at **Dallas,
TX** for 6 Months* *Contract *with our direct client. Let me know if you
have any profiles for this position. Please reply with copy of resume & Current
location.

To know more about us, please visit www.systelinc.com

Job Title:                     DB2 DBA Consultant
Location:                     Dallas, TX
Duration:                     6 Months Contract

Need someone who has a strong *DB2 DBA background working in Z/OS*.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Best Regards,

Raj Nakka

*Systel Inc.***