*Hi  Friends ,*
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume .
*
**
*!!!! VERY VERY VERY Urgent PL/SQL Developer * !!!!**

*Job Title : PL/SQL Developer
Location : Camp Hill,PA.
Duration : 8-12 Months.*
*Rate:32/*
*
*
**
Requirement:
PL/SQL Developer, Stored Procedures, Packages, Triggers.
Oracle 9i, 10g and 11g hands on experience.
Good knowledge of Java, JSP, xml, CSS and html.
Document Definition - Opening and defining a document’s physical attributes
Data Layout Definition - Working with both comma-delimited and fixed length
data records
Conditional Logic - Defining business rules within the application that
format and print the document based on a set of conditions specified by the
designer
Text Flow, Front-to-Back and Page-to-Page Using Frames
Field Suppression Techniques, Includes closing up white space as variable
data is imported into bodies of text
Conditionally Importing Logos, Form Images and Text (RTF) Files
Application Testing Process for Previewing Document Prior to Production
Demonstrated experience showing hands-on ability to perform development
tasks in all the above areas is required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
**
*Thanks & Regards,
Kavi Johnson |Sr. Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 289 | Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: kav...@catstaffing-us.com* <mhtml:mid://00002010/>
*
*