Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

*We have an opening for a Business Analyst in Jacksonville,FL. The technical
details are below. We need someone that has experience with Oracle Universal
Content Management and/or Oracle Records Management.*

**

*Role: Business Analyst*

*Location: Jacksonville,FL*

*Rate: Negotiable*

*Length: 6 months *

Interview Process: Phone to F2F

*Position Summary:*

* *

*We need someone that has experience with Oracle Universal Content
Management and/or Oracle Records Management.*
 * *
*Responsible for analysis and evaluation of user business problems and
development of system recommendations to meet requirements. Translates
high-level business requirements into functional specifications for business
application development. Interviews end users to obtain and document the
detailed business requirements for projects. Assists in the business process
redesign and documentation as needed for new technology. Combines
understanding of IT and business processes to recommend solutions.
Assignments typically include problem definition, evaluation of
requirements, and implementation of systems to meet business and user
requirements. Experience developing use cases, use case model, supplementary
requirements, and business rules is essential. Strong knowledge of MS
Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio Drawing tool along with general
familiarity with Outlook and other MS Office applications is also required.
Excellent analytical skills and communication skills required. 6+ yrs of
experience.*

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing list