Hello* **Friends*,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having the all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resumes and best
rate ASAP.....

           !!!!!!! Must be local candidates only !!!!!!!

         !!!! Send resume to vend...@catamerica.com

Title: PL/SQL Developer - Advance
Location: Newton , Massachusetts
Contract Duration: 1+Year

Our client is looking for a strong PL-SQL developer to assist in large data
conversions.
They have flat data files that will be loaded in to Oracle, and this
candidate will need to convert this data in to their data model.
Mandatory Skills: Data Migration, Environment Build & Scripting, Oracle.
Other Skills:
Strong Experience with SQL and PL/SQL language ( ability to write new
packages for upcoming conversions and make changes to existing conversion
code, develop ETL routines for loading the data warehouse database)