SAP HR with good experience in support projects

Columbus, OH

2 to 3 months (currently funded through end of January, with very good
chance of extending)

$50 to $55 (DOE) lower rate consultant will be given the first chance.

Our client in OH is looking for someone mid-level, someone with mainly
support projects, not implementations, who could work on $50 to$55 (DOE) per
hour all inclusive or less.

Do you have anyone like that?

·         Looking for someone to "roll up their sleeves" and perform some
day-to-day activities.

·         Examples of the types of activities we need someone to perform are
as follows:

·         identification of open positions and verification that correct
relationships exists, and if not, create them.

·         Creating positions, org units, jobs, work centers, org structures,
etc.

·         Perform position maintenance such as cost center changes, work
location changes, org structure changes, etc. Performing reorganizations.

·         Testing new system functionality, enhancements, troubleshooting,
etc.

·         Perform customer service.

*Genuine references are must. *

Thanks & Regards

David. P. Desai

Sigma Analysts Inc

da...@analystusa.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidsigma

*Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.*