Hi,
This is Sudhaker from NTech Solution Inc here is my client requirement
please send resume to sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com

*Sr. Enterprise Architect*

*Location:*Owings Mills, MD

Duration; 6 months

Rate: Open

*An expert on current / future state of EHR / PHR in conjunction with the
Government Stimulus Package - ARRA and the other stimulus measures relating
to health information technology (HIT), including incentives for adoption of
electronic health record (EHR) systems.
*
*Must Have:* detailed knowledge of current *EHR/PHR landscape*, including
products and initiatives such as those from Google and Microsoft; HL7
Reference Information Model and its application; data transfer and
interoperability with vendors, providers, and insured; emerging standards
for "meaningful use" of EHR technology; large-scale, multi-source
coordination, movement, and accessibility of sensitive data, including
multimedia; CCD (Continuity of Care Document); experience in
patient/subscriber data exchange and storage.

*Desired Senior Enterprise Architect /Consultant will have expertise in:*
• Experience with Provider and Practice Clinical implementations of EMR’s
systems in Physician Practices
• In Depth Understanding of Clinical Workflows and Automation in Practices
and Hospitals
o Authorizations, Referrals, Care Plans, Patient Check-in, etc.
• Electronic Health Records and Electronic Medical Records,
• Experience implementing Personal Health Records and creation
o From a non clinical environment a plus
• Personal Health Records with emphasis on Health Vault, but experience with
Google Health and Dossie acceptable
• Experience with Clinical Quality Measurement, Gaps in Care, HEDIS, NQF,
PRQI, etc.
• Ability to work collaboratively with diverse team of technologies and
clinical teams
• Expertise in Payer/HIE models
• Strong understanding of EHR/HIE connectivity models and the associated
technology standards and related key market leading vendors
• Versed in Standards such as HL7 (CCD, Messaging and Single Sign-on), ANSI
X12 , NCPDP, etc..
• Familiarity with/knowledge of CCHIT certified software and NIS testing.
• Strong understanding of the Payer/Provider/Consumer (Member) Health
Information Technologies (HIT) and associated Frameworks
• Familiarity with ARRA and CMS impacts on HIT
• Working understand of ARRA and CMS impacts on HIT
• Extensive experience with the Cross- Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS)
Framework using CCD, DCOM for interconnection/interoperability in an HIE
• Understanding of the business process relating to the facilitation of
clinical data exchange.
• Experience with P4P provider programs with incentives for the Medical Home
Concept
• Experience with PM Systems, Clearing Houses, and provider reimbursement
• Knowledge of Portal, Services, Data, etc. technologies to support solution
creation

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhaker |Technical Recruiter|

NTech Solutions Inc.,
1-877-NTECHIT Ext 707 (VOICE)|Fax:888-50N-TECH
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com
Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure
~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~
Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list
NOTE TO EMPLOYERS/VENDORS: MUST be on your H1B.. We would need H1B copy
before consultant is shortlisted for interview with our client.
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you

If you dont wish to receive mails click here or reply with Subject=Remove
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com