Hi

Hope you are doing well

We are currently seeking Senior Websphere Administrator for our Client roles
in Los Angeles, CA. Below are more details on it. Please let us know if you
would be interested /available here. Feel free to call/mail should you have
any questions. Thanks

Job Title: Senior Websphere Administrator

Location: Los Angeles, CA

Duration: 3-6 months

Job Description

Job Description: IBM Websphere Admin with hands on experience on (WAS, WESB,
WMQ, tuning of WESB adapters).

*Thanks & Regards*

Abdul Ghani

*TekisHub Consulting Services*

40 Warren St, Charlestown MA 02129

(0) 617 886 5188 | (D) 617 337 3038 | (F) 617 830 0525

abdul.gh...@tekishub.com | http://www.tekishub.com

remove link abdul.gh...@tekishub.com  for removal from our mailing list. To
be removed from our mailing list reply with "REMOVE FROM THE MAILING LIST"
in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include
complete address
and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. If you still get the emails, please
call us at the numbers given above.