Hi

Hope you are doing well

We are currently seeking webMethod Lead/Architect for our Client roles
in Detroit,
MI. Below are more details on it. Please let us know if you would be
interested /available here. Feel free to call/mail should you have any
questions. Thanks

Job Title: webMethod Lead/Architect

Location: WI
Duration: 4-6 Months

Job Description

Client is looking for a senior person with webMethods 7.1.2, that can assist
with the assessment and design of current and future integrations.

Client is looking for a top performer that can quickly understand
requirements and lead others as we look to improve our service orientated
architecture (SOA).

Experience with .Net webMethods 8, CentraSite, webMethods Mediator, AJAX is
a plus.

**

*Thanks & Regards*

Abdul Ghani

**
*TekisHub Consulting Services*

40 Warren St, Charlestown MA 02129

(D) 617 398 3605 | (0) 617 886 5188 |(F) 617 830 0525

abdul.gh...@tekishub.com <abdul.gh...@talentprollc.com> |
http://www.tekishub.com <http://www.talentprollc.com/>