Please send resume to pr...@tcsin.com <pr...@tcsin.com>

HI

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

* *

*Role                       :               Oracle Apps DBA / Developer*

*Location               :               Baltimore, MD*

*Duration              :               6 Months+ *

*Primary job duties: ***

Responsibilities (refer to Statement of Work) in order of importance:

Job Duty 1 (30%) - Analyze the throughputs and traces from volume tests and
Oracle diagnostic tools and utilities to identify any performance impact,
and work to resolve problems encountered.

Job Duty 2 (50%) - Provide a technical solution that is of optimal design
for adequate system performance in conjunction with the functional and
development teams. This involves participating in the requirements analysis,
performing code reviews, conducting research and analysis, and executing
performance tests.

Job Duty 3 (20%) - Configure, tune, and test all layers of the HIGLAS
architecture, including the Enterprise Application Integration middleware
layer (WebSphere), for optimization based on Oracle and industry best
practices.

* *

*Basic Skills / Minimum Yrs:*

Basic Skill 1 & Yrs Exp: Oracle DBA – 2 years

Basic Skill 2 & Yrs Exp: UNIX – 2 years

Must be able to work onsite.

Must be able to work overtime, including evenings and weekends.

Preferred Skill 1 & Yrs Exp: Oracle Applications (11i) Developer  - 2 years

Preferred Skill 2 & Yrs Exp: Performance Monitoring (Oracle DB & Unix)  – 2
years

Preferred Skill 3 & Yrs Exp: WebSphere MQ/WTX Design and Development – 1
year

Preferred Skill 4 & Yrs Exp: WebSphere Architecture – 2 years

Preferred Skill 5 & Yrs Exp: OBIEE/BI Applications (in any technical role) –
1 year.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455

pr...@tcsin.com ||www.tcsin.com

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01C888E2.93CAD870]

Disclaimer:

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused