Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!!

Please go through the below position and send me your updated resume along
with details ASAP.

Job title: Java Developer

Duration: 6+month

Location: Philadelphia, PA

> Will work to design, develop, and maintain a variety of web

> applications and technology solutions. The ideal candidate will be

> able to provide the technical expertise to both develop web

> applications and advise on technical solution designs.

> MANDATORY KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:

> - 5+ JAVA / J2EE programming

> - Experienced building user interfaces using web 2.0 technologies such

> as AJAX, JQuery, Yahoo User Interface.

> - Extremely proficient with standard JAVA development tools

> - Strong understanding of OOP principles

> - Strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills

> - Strong written and verbal communication skills

> - Must be detail oriented, highly organized, motivated, and a self-starter

Regards,

*Srikanth Panasa*

Technical Recruiter

IT all Tech || "Putting all technologies to work"||

*Ph: (513) 898-9**628*, eFax: (615) 807-4747
*http://*www.italltech.com|| Email:
*srika...@italltech.com*<prav...@italltech.com>
* ***