Hi,

We Gain America, Inc. one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in
US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: Sr. .NET Support Consultant

Location: Sunrise, Florida

Duration: 3 Month Contract w/d Extensions

Must Haves:

Web / distributed based technologies / development skills:

Microsoft

-NET 3.5 or better (.net 3+ years / v3.5 1+ year)

-Web services (2+ years)

-Entity Framework

-ASP.NET using C#

-XML

-SQL Server (v 2000 / 2005 / 2008) (3+ years)

-SQL language (3+ years)

Plus:

Sharepoint

Classic ASP (strong +)

Visual Basic 6.0

C++

ADO.NET services

ECS or related Windows batch scheduler

Encryption (Megacrypt or PGP)

Day to Day:

This individual will be working in the PMO supporting applications/processes
used by the PMO Distributed Application Support team.  Specific
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:

*         Primary point of contact between the client advocate/business
analyst and IT communities, as applicable for each assignment.

*         Translate business/system requirements specifications into
technical design.

*         Participate in providing estimates for technical needs.

*         Coordination of System Integration Testing and providing
assistance with User Acceptance Testing.

*         Design, code, test and implement application updates, enhancements
and interfaces.

*         Provide unit test plans, implementation plans and other required
documentation to support production changes.

*         Authoring and/or updating technical documentation for existing
applications.

*         Participate in peer review for all design and development.

*         Provide quality deliverables with adherence to:

o   Specified architecture and patterns

o   Standards / guidelines

o   Peer reviews

o   Security and Legal compliance

o   Maintainability / supportability of code

*         Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation to support availability of
PMO applications.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

 Regards,
Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I OID:  <mailto:a...@gainam.com>
a...@gainam.com I

I Gtalk:  <mailto:ajay.gai...@gmail.com> ajay.gai...@gmail.com I YIM:
<mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in> ajaytomar...@yahoo.in I