*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Java Developer

Location : San Jose , CA

Duration : 6 Months

*Job Description:  *

Should be able to design, develop, debug programs independently and mentor
others. Good understanding of Java EE 5 platform, Annotations, JPA,
Dependency injection, EJB 3.0, Web services, JSF 1.2, JSP2.1, Servlet 2.5,
JSTL 1.2 and the simpler packaging rules. Aware of JMX, JTA. Usage of right
Design Patterns, proper user, session managements, should also be conversant
with developing application with various presentation and persistence
models, Performance optimizations, Caching. Should be able to design using
J2EE technologies.

Should be able to write programs independently. Should have good
understanding in following areas - DDL, DML, Joins, Expressions, Operators,
Conditions, Functions, Clauses, Sub Queries, Transaction Control,
Authorization. good knowledge of various DB objects. Stored Procedures.
Overview of Transaction Isolation levels/Concurrency and should have applied
in one or more application. Connection Pooling.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|**Technical Recruiter **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*