*Send me the Matching resumes Only TO
*

*: r...@inetsoftsolutions.com ;

This is an Immediate needed position … So send me your consultants updated
resumes  along with their  contact details  ASAP ..***

*Title                 : Sr . ETL Developer / Architect  *

*Location           : NYC , NY .*

*Duration           : 12 Months*

*Rate                 : $ 50 / Hr C2C ( Incl all ) . *

* *

*Need In – person  interview . There will not be any telephonic interviews .
*

*Need 2 supervisory references along with resume .*

* *

*Project Description  :
As part of the client's objective to capture assessment data for its 1.2
million students , the IT organization is looking to hire an ETL developer
to be responsible for helping to implement a transactional data warehouse
solution, using client’s ETL framework of Oracle Databases and the IBM
Datastage platform .*

* *

*Duties and Responsibilities : *

·         *The resource will be responsible for but not limited to the
following*

·         *Automate the data loading processes with no manual intervention*

·         *Develops optimal code to maintain exceptional performance in
processing data across diverse sources*

·         *Develop an integrated metadata repository that provides the
business users complete data lineage*

·         *Develop and implement an efficient migration pro...*

* *

*Required  Skills :*

* *

·         *The successful candidate must have minimally achieved the
following level of experience  *

·         *Must be a technical hands – on  person able to demonstrate 7 – 10
 years of experience working in data related projects ( building Data
Warehouses ) with at least 3 years of demonstrated extensive ETL development
experience using IBM Datastage in an Oracle database . *

·         *Candidates without Datastage experience will not be considered !
*

·         *Deep understanding of relational DBMS, SQL & PL /SQL development
- writing stored procedures . *

·         *Experience in optimizing SQL queries . *

·         *Experience with SOA principles . *

·         *Extensive knowledge of core ETL architectural principles such as
modularity, re-start ability, parallelization and table driven business
rules . *

·         *Deep understanding of information delivery architecture including
the creation of abstraction layers, SQL query paths and optimization, report
level calculations and end user reporting architecture . *

* *

*
Thanks & Regards ,*

*Ram
Sr . Technical recruiter,
Inetsoft Solutions  Inc,
Ph no#    :  732 – 414 – 8650  / 732 – 357 – 3615 .
**Email  : r...@inetsoftsolutions.com ;*

*G – Talk : ram.inetsoftsoluti...@gmail.com ;
www.inetsoftsolutions.com ; *

* *

NOTE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  us congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail.