Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

*I have a HOT NEW REQUIREMENT!!! I NEED TWO CANDIDATES TO INTERVIEW ASAP!*

*Times: Tomorrow, at 2:00 and  at 10:00AM*

*Manager will hire off of a 30 minute phone interview! LOCAL CANDIDATES NOT
NEEDED*

*TOP SKILLS HIGHLIGHTED IN BLUE! *

*This is my top priority. I will be calling ALL candidates as they are sent
to me.*

*Please look for candidates with SAP experience. This project will be
working heavily with the SAP group and this is where candidates have been
falling shot. Also, a big thing is having SQL, mainframe, and openhub
experience.***

MUST HAVE Mainframe JCL experience

MUST HAVE SQL Experience

OpenHub experience is a plus

*Duration:* 6 months +

*Rate:* $DOE/hr.

*Location: *Downtown, Atlanta, GA

*Teradata Developer (Contract position)*

Norfolk Southern Corporation is seeking resumes for a TERADATA Developer. This
position is responsible for all phases of software development life cycle
from inception to customer support. The candidate is required to write
feature, design, and test specifications, along with planning, tracking, and
providing status on his/her assigned deliverables. Candidate should have the
skills to research and recommend technical direction for feature
development, perform related analysis, and functional and performance
analysis. Moreover, the candidate should be able to deliver entire product
components (e.g., Data Mover's Viewpoint portlet) both independently and in
"working through others".

*Skills Required:*

·         Gather system design requirements, design and write system
specifications

·         Knowledge of Teradata utilities – Fastload, Multiload, BTEQ,
TPump

·         Well aware of development methodologies using standards & best
practices

·         Good written & verbal communication skills

·         Strong logical and analytical abilities

·         Must be independent and self-motivated, with a knack for taking
the initiative, overcoming obstacles

·         Must be ability to work effectively with others across
organizational and geographical locations.

·         Conceptual thinker, learner, and effective problem solver

·         Comfortable with delivering often complex solutions in tight
timeframes

*Experience required:*

   - 5 - 7 years of experience in Teradata development including utilities
   - 2 years mainframe JCL
   - Use SQL proficiently.
   - Develop OpenHub extracts from Business Warehouse.
   - Knowledge of SAP environment and tools.
   - 2 years of cross-platform data transport, like SFTP, FTP or GIS
   - 2 years of Brio or IR,  2 years SAP BW
   - Extensive experience in data warehousing/business intelligence/ETL in
   analyzing user requirements, data mapping, design & test specifications
   - Extensive experience in analyzing/designing complex Data warehouse
   solutions with many source systems/ETL processing
   - Strong skills in understanding relational (conceptual, logical,
   physical), star schema and dimensional data models for data warehouses and
   Business Intelligence environments
   - Proven analytic capabilities in Teradata utilities, mainframe JCL,
   client server, MQ

* *

*Description of Duties:*
Primary function is to advise, educate, and work with a wide range of
Norfolk Southern Teradata teams to communicate the approach to partnering
with SAP. Communicating specific implementation designs on data being fed
from SAP as a system of record.  Advise implementation teams on the design
and implementation of an integrated Teradata/SAP database environment,
leveraging the appropriate ETL and BI tools to complete the data
architecture suite - from data origination, through final presentation.
 Typical responsibilities will include: Collaborate with the Norfolk
Southern DW Technical Lead, DBA to resolve gaps in data specifications vs.
actual ETL solution vs. desired data.  Resolve any ambiguity in
specifications for the NS development team in real time through
communication, inspection of the data or documenting assumptions .  Creates
and communicates ETL specifications to the NS development team and ensuring
the implementation is aligned with the requirements.  Construction and
testing deliverables and activities.   Produce ETL solutions according to
data specifications provided by Company .   Develop Mappings, Stored
Procedures, Workflows as required for a Teradata Target System.  Conduct ETL
design reviews to ensure that the ETL conforms to Company Standards.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing list