Hi ALL,

Here is one urgent requirement.

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR RESUMES TO chalapa...@micro2mega.com ONLY

ONLY MATCHING PROFILES AND WHO ARE WILLING TO GO IN- PERSON INTIERVEW

Please find these req that I am currently working on with my business
associate. Do let me know if you have anybody with you. Please send me the
exact match for those reqs and send me the updated resume, contact details
current location, billing rate.PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENT AND SEND ME AT
LEAST 95% MATCHABLE RESUME. I CAN SCHEDULE AND INTERVIEW ASAP

*NOTE: Dont Reply to the GMAIL only Send it to my Official ID*

This is a direct client requirement:

Requirement: PowerBuilder (ver. 10 and above), Oracle back end. Must be
strong in both and must be able to work independently.

Duration: 4 to 6 months. Contract can go longer

Location: SFO, CA

Thanks,

Chalapathi

chalapa...@micro2mega.com