*Hi  Friends , *
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.
*

Job Title :  Java Developer.
Location  : Saint Paul, MN.
Duration  : 1 year.
.
REQUIRED SKILLS:
4+ years Java development experience.
3+ years experience with J2EE/JEE technologies.
3+ years experience working with a relational database management system
(RDBMS) and writing SQL queries.
3+ years experience working with large-scale transactional systems using web
technologies.
2+ years experience working with end users to understand business needs and
creating technical designs to meet those needs.
5+ years overall software development experience.

PREFERRED SKILLS:
Experience with the Struts presentation framework, Java Server Pages (JSP),
and JSP custom tags.
Experience with the Hibernate persistence framework, including writing
queries using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
Experience with applications that employ high-volume batch processing.
Experience with systems that have highly complex business rules and business
logic implemented in Java code.
Experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server and IBM FileNet P8 Content
Manager/Business Process Manager.

*Thank you for your time and consideration,*

  *Thanks & Regards,
John Naidu |Sr. Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 289 | *