Hello *Friends*,
Hope you doing well..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*Position:  ColdFusion Developer
Location: Newtown, PA
Duration: 6 to 18 months Contract
Rate: **$45/hr*

Work with product development group to develop web applications utilizing
ColdFusion for Talent Lifecycle Management.
Utilize Fusebox methodology in all development activities and maintenance of
existing products.
Implement projects using Test Driven Design, state-of-the-art JAVA/J2EE and
ColdFusion Technologies.
Design User Interface using CFML and JAVA Script; alter existing database
schema; develop effective application/system-based queries in order to avoid
performance issues; develop reports; integrate third-party vendors for
background checks, assessments/testing and various integration projects (as
requested); and design, develop, maintain core job posting/job board models

*Skills:*
-  Experience with one or more AJAX frameworks (dojo, jquery, etc)
-  Expertise in ColdFusion 8
-  Experience using Fusebox 4+ with CFCs
-  Expertise in web services
-  Expertise Microsoft SQL Server 2008
-  Expertise in Oracle 10G
-  Expertise in performance optimization of code and SQL
-  Expertise in Web application Security
-  Expertise in XML and XSLT
-  Knowledge of object oriented programming and design patterns

Thanks & Regards,
Kavi Johnson |IT Technical Recruiter
Phone : 201-257-5081 . Ext 289
Email : k...@catstaffing-us.com