Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

*Functional Oracle R12 Financial Accounting Hub (FAH) Consultant*

Location:  Chicago, IL

Duration: 6 months

Rate: +expenses

Start date: immediate

Level:  Lead consultant.

Experience required:

·         A functional professional with at least 2 full lifecycle
implementation of Oracle Financials Release 12.

·         Strong knowledge of Financial Accounting Hub and integrating third
party systems with Oracle FAH

·         Strong knowledge of Event Modeling for external applications

·         At least 5 years of experience implementing Oracle Financials
modules likes General Ledger, Sub-Ledger Accounting, AGIS.

·         Strong configuration and design skills are essential to this
position.

·         A resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems
requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support
procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple
deadlines.

·         Adept at implementing technology–enabled business solutions for
clients as part of a high–talent team.

·         Strong experience of issue resolution and troubleshooting

·         Strong experience of working on defining specifications of complex
custom objects and testing of such objects.

·         Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to
excel.

·         Should be well accustomed with the Offshore-onsite model

·         Must have an Accounting or a Finance education background.

·         CPA would be preferred.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing list