*Hi  Friends ,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume**
*
*!!!!!HOT HOT  NEED** ** **SAP MM** **!!!!! *

*Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com*<su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293
*
***
**Job Title : SAP MM
Location : Buffal Grove, IL
Duration : 3 months contract

Minimum Requirements:
5 years experience working with SAP MM/PP in connection with archiving
issues (Analysis, Customizing, etc.)
5 years functional business process and SAP technical knowledge in the area
of planning, scheduling, production execution, variant configuration and

planning and optimization.
5 years general SAP knowledge, functional design knowledge, specific
application/solution knowledge.
*Thanks for your time and Consideration,

***Very Truly,*
*Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter*
*CAT Technology Inc.*
*Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>**
*Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296     *
*Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>