*Hi,*

* *

*Please find the below job description.*

* *

*Job Title:* Business Process Analysis & Business Process Re-Engineering

*Job ID:* 2010-40713

*Start Date:* 1/31/2011

*End Date:* 5/15/2011

*Max Hourly Rate: DOE*

Currently seeks a Business Process Analysis & Business Process
Re-Engineeringto join our team in  *Manhattan.*

*Qualifications:*

Rate is open/ But keep as market.

Position Functions or Responsibilities:
- Experience with requirements gathering (5+ years).
- Experience in Supply Chain and Procurement (5+ years).
- Experience in Inventory management (5+ years).
- Experience in conducting workshops with key groups to understand the
current state processes, define and validate the future state processes and
define requirements to support technology initiatives (5+ years).
- Experience with Oracle Inventory/Purchasing (4+ years).
Other Required Qualifications/Experience:Qualification: Oracle Apps
Minimum Years Required: 5

Desired Skills:
1. Strong organizational, presentation and customer service skills.
2. Public Sector Experience.
3. Experience with Maximo.

*Required Qualifications:*

*Other Required Qualifications:*

Oracle Apps

*Additional Job Details:*

This is an auto-generated message, please do not reply.

*Thanks & Regards***

*Anil babu *

*Anblicks LLC
5055 Keller Springs Rd. STE 160,
Addison,TX - 75001
Phone: 214-699-0541
EFax:  972-692-6957
E-mail: anil.b...@anblicks.com

*Please add me to your G-Talk/ Messenger: *

*Gmail     :anilbabu.anbli...@gmail.com*

*Yahoo    :anilanbli...@yahoo.in
*
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.**