*Req:* *Senior OBIEE Report Developer**
Duration:3-6 months
Location:Boston,MA-----Need Only Local Guys --MA
**
Preferred GC/US Citizens*

1. Oracle 11g experience
 2. solid BI Administration experience
 3. Leadership experience

We have a new role we are sourcing for at Wellington in Boston. The details
are below.

1. Pay:  The project is willing to pay a contractor based on skills.  We
really want this filled by a skilled resource so Mike wants to increase the
rate.
2. Location: We only want to consider candidates local to Boston only.  No
travel expenses.
3. Role Name and  Description:  Senior OBIEE Report Developer

 The project is in need of a senior developer with a minimum 4-5 years of
OBIEE experience with a strong background in BI report development using BI
industry-standard tools.  Previous experience with BI Publisher and BI
Answers reporting tools is required.

This developer will work with a team of two more junior offshore developers
through the development of a series of holdings, transactions and
performance reports in the BI Publisher and Answers products.  He or she
will need to serve as a SME or support person for the offshore team.
Strong communication, team player skills and flexibility is also required as
the project team is made up of a mix of client and Accenture team members

Thanks
Sooraj
732-947-4845
Yim/Gtalk:Sooraj086.