We have 2 immediate SAP needs that we could use some help on.

*1) SAP BPM consultant*

Georgia

4-6 months

Rate: $90 to $100 + expenses (Open for a right fit)

*Job Details: *

Our client located in Georgia is looking to bring in an expert type of SAP
BPM consultant.  They are looking to extend their MDM solution with BPM.
This will start in the beginning of February for a minimum of 4-6 months,
probably longer.  Need someone with strong functionality as they are
starting from the ground up with nothing.  Rate is open, DOE.

*2) SAP SD & SC Techno/Functional consultant*

Philadelphia PA

6 months

Rate: $90 to $100 + expenses  (Open for a right fit)

*Job Details: *

Our other client located outside of Philadelphia PA needs a
Techno/Functional consultant on SD and CS side.

They have manufacturing plants in Atlanta, Chicago and Germany and need
someone to support the German team as they don't have the bandwidth.  The
German team supports the Americas.

Heavy SD, CS in both Functional and Technical areas are needed for this
project which is initially for 6 months and probably longer than a year.

Rate is also open, DOE.

*Genuine references are must. *

Thanks & Regards

David. P. Desai

Com-data Consulting Inc.
2775, Algonquin Rd. Suite 240. Rolling Meadows, IL, 60008
da...@comdataus.com / david.sigm...@gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidsigma
*Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.*