*Hi Partner,*
*Please  send me updated resumes to **r...@nihaki.com*

Title:  Java Developer - Sr.
Rate:  $DOE

Need to send the Date of Birth and SSN or at least last 4 digits of SSN
Also Need to send the details of Skills mentioned below as B-Beginner, I -
Intermediate, E- Expert with number of years of experience in each skill.
Please note all CSX requirements need to be given in the same way. It is
going to be a very fast and if we give this information the submittal to the
client will be fast and the result will be early.

Responsible for analysis, design, coding and testing of new applications or
enhancements to existing applications using Java-based technologies,
including Java, J2EE, JSP, XML, JDBC, and Servlets. Must be able to apply
SDLC concept and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust
applications. Must have a solid understanding of Object Oriented
Programming. Strong communication skills are required as position will
interact with business owners. 6+ years of prior Java development experience
required.

Requirements:
Lead Java resource -
Java – at least version 1.5
- Knowledge of XML parsing in java desirable.
- Experience with JSF 2.0 (Specific version required as there are major
differences between 1.2 and 2.0)
- Experience with JSF Component library, preferably primefaces
- Experience with writing/modifying PL/ SQL
- Mobile application experience is a plus (not required)
- Experience/ advance knowledge of ESRI / GIS Mapping desirable

Please note: We are desiring not just education of these items, in
particular with ESRI/GIS – desire that they have coded applications and/or
components that interface with ESRI/GIS maps). I don’t need individuals that
create the maps, I need them to understand and have knowledge of using and
interfacing with the maps and mapping components.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

*Thanks & have a nice day***

* *

*Sahitya priya*
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn:112

Fax   :732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
r...@nihaki.com