Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

I have an Oracle/Sybase DBA position available (2 openings!).  Please let me
know if you have anyone! Thank you!

Job Description : Sybase/Oracle DBA

Duration: 6+ months

Location: Herndon, VA

Rate: Doe/HR

*Database Administrator II is responsible for monitoring space usage,
starting up and shutting down databases, diagnosing errors, administering
distributed databases and developing automated backup procedures.

Required Skills:

• Very good in-depth knowledge of Oracle and Sybase architecture and
internals.
• Strong database performance tuning skills.
• Strong database troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
• Strong Oracle10g/11g & Sybase 12.5/15 DBA skills include but not limited
to (Capacity Planning, Database Backups and Recovery, Performance and
Tuning, Maintenance, Monitoring, Database Objects Builds, Data Loads,
Database Security, Materialized Views (oracle) and on-going administration).

• Very good knowledge of UNIX shell scripting.
• Must possess strong SQL and PL/SQL (oracle) development skills.
• Good knowledge in oracle standby features and functionality.
• Good knowledge in Sybase replication
• Experience working in supporting Development, Acceptance, Test and
Production database environments/life cycles.
• Knowledge in any one of version control system preferably CVS.
• Knowledge and experience in logical and physical data modeling.
• Knowledge in any job scheduling tools preferably AutoSys.
• Good documentation skills.
• Experience working in both Data Warehouse and OLTP environments.

• Good team player. Should be able to work independently with minimal
supervision.
• Good knowledge of policies and escalation procedures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be capable of working with several teams.
• Should be able to provide 24x7 production support.*

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing list