*Submit your resume only to resume (dot) csifl (at) gmail (dot) com**

**
Submit your resume only to resume (dot) csifl (at) gmail (dot) com

Good Morning
I am looking for an SD resource with CRM 7.0 experience, this person will be
working very close with one of my resources I have just placed on this
assignment as they implement and integrate SAP CRM and SD process.
They will be doing most of the Order to cash process in CRM and mapping it
to SD.
Experience with CRM/SD integration
Pricing (group pricing as it relates to life science/med device
marketplace.)
Quotes
EDI
Orders in CRM and SD
Any experience with Workflow would be a plus.

Rates: Max to All Inclusive
Duration: 6 + months
Location: Penn.

Please suggest if you are interested in the above project.

Current Location:

Notice Period:

Best Rate

*
*
*
*
*
*Submit your resume only to resume (dot) csifl (at) gmail (dot) com**
*--
Deb Majumdar
Recruiter
CSIFL
resume.cs...@gmail.com

*
Please discuss the requirement with your consultants and then submit the
resume. We work with direct clients only.
Please Do not change the subject line and the Requirement Number.  Submit
resume with full details.*
*
*
Current Location