Hi,

Please check the below requirement and advise us the right consultant along
with Rate, Contact Details, Current Location, Visa Status & Availability.

Websphere Administrator

Miramar, FL

6 Months

The primary requirement for the positions is to provide administrative
support for WPS (WebSphere Process Server), WESB (WebSphere Enterprise
Service Bus) which, of course, run on WebSphere Application Server (WAS) -
so we're really talking about needing a hybrid WAS/WPS/WESB
administrator/senior engineer type of person who is both familiar with the
infrastructure aspects for performance tuning, troubleshooting technical
problems, as well as someone who can be proactive with regard to application
deployment support and troubleshooting any configuration or application
problems.

Day to DayTasks Include:

.         Deploying changes to the environment,

.         Providing upgrade support (infrastructure verification, scripting,
monitoring)

.         Writing and re-writing scripts for automating tasks (such as
deployment, auto-restart, etc)

.         General WebSphere administrative support

A key success factor is finding the right personality for the role - the
customer has requested for the resource to be self-directed and able to
drive resolution on their own with the application development teams.  As a
result, we discussed someone having WPS and ESB architecture or development
skillsets who is able to help identify application problems from system or
configuration problems - and be able to direct resolution back to the
individuals responsible for making and retesting changes.  The resource must
be equally comfortable on the systems administration

Thanks & Regards

Raj

Lead Recruiter

cid:image002.jpg@01CBB282.E5E60220

Techgene Solutions LLC

(A Minority Certified Company)

Desk   : 972-580-0247 Ext: 224

Fax      : 972-692-5824

Mail    :   <mailto:ra...@techgene.com> ra...@techgene.com

URL     :  <http://www.techgene.com/> www.techgene.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system.

NOTE: We respect your privacy. If you wish your name to be removed from our
mailing list kindly reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will
honor your request immediately.

Thank You.