Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

I have inserted the job description for a *Business Systems Analyst
*opportunity
in *Columbus, OH*. Please forward anyone who meets all the requirements.
Thanking you in advance!

*Title: Business Systems Analyst*

Location: *Columbus, OH*

*Length: 6+ Months*

*Rate:$40/hr*

*Nihaki Systems is currently seeking two experienced Business Systems
Analysts with a background in Telecommunications for a 6+ month contract
opportunity in Columbus, OH.*

*Requirements:*

   - 4-8 years experience in a Business Systems Analyst role.
   - Prior experience in the Telecommunications industry.
   - Background in software development.
   - Working experience in use cases, RUP methodology, Caliber, and
   developing system requirements.
   - Must understand the interaction of an application with multiple
   systems.
   - Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.  Emphasis on
   strong documentation is needed.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Lead the team effort and be accountable to identify, document, analyze,
   design and communicate solutions to meet the needs of the business.**
   - Lead in the definition of current and future operational scenarios and
   work with other IT families and client groups to translate complex business
   needs into IT solution requirements.**
   - Lead in the delivery of applications, systems, and services in the
   agreed upon time frames following standard project management methodologies.
   **
   - Lead in the analysis of probable impact of recommendation and solutions
   on other IT families and client groups.**
   - Lead the team in conducting post-implementation analysis to identify
   process improvement opportunities.**

***Candidates MUST be able to pass a background screen.**

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing list