Hello,

This is Really moving fast  couple of things need MUST  100% send resume to
*chalapa...@micro2mega.com only*

Hello Radhika,

Please find the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable
with this.

Position: Team Lead in SAP PS

Duration: 6+ months

Location: Denver CO

Rate:$65/hr on corp to corp

Team leads with 8+ yrs of exp with min 4-5 life cycles

Should be capable of quick learning of our processes.

Should be capable of conducting workshops independently.

Should be capable of conducting process demonstrations.

Should be capable of gathering business requirements.

Should have performed "as-is" implementations.

Should have performed "gap-analysis".

Should be an extremely good team player.

Should also be able to perform tasks independently when needed.

8 plus years experience with PS module.

         4-5 full cycle PS implementations.

         Thorough  understanding of PS configuration.

         Thorough integration knowledge of CO, FI and MM.

         Thorough understanding of Primary and Secondary Cost Elements.

         Thorough  understanding of Project Structures and configuration.

        Good knowledge of Budgeting, Forecasting processes.

Kindly provide the following details for quick process:

•         Full Name:

•         Contact:

•         Email:

•         Current Location ( City & State ):

•         Visa Status:

•         Availability:

•         SSN # (Last 4-digits):

•         Best Hourly Rate: