Hi,

We are looking for UI Developer in CA. below are the details.

*Interactive developer position ( UI developer )*

Rate  – 50 to 55 $ C to C

3 Months

-Foster City location only

Pls send resume and samples

Description

We’re looking for an Interactive Developer who loves new technology to join
our creative team at a growing interactive advertising agency (Top 50
Adweek; Top 25 Advertising Age).

You should have 4+ years of agency experience coding front-end HTML and be
familiar with Jquery, JavaScript regular expressions, Typekit, Akamai
integration and Video integration (HTML5 + YouTube). You should have an
understanding of web standards with real world experience making pages
degrade gracefully and knowledge of PHP / MYSQL in a modern CMS / blogging
platform. Also, experience developing for mobile platforms is preferred.

You should be able to work well with Art Directors & Copywriters, and be
ready to contribute UI design ideas. You should love working on big,
wonderful Fortune 100 brands and be able to work under tight deadlines—and
work with fun people. Social networking knowledge is a huge plus, as is a
love of apps.

If you think you’re right for this job, please send your:

*·        Resumé*

*·        Examples of complex HTML that you actually coded*

Qualifications

The site will adhere to Gap’s browser standards:

Gold Support

(IE 7 & 8, FF3.6 for Windows and Mac, and Safari 4 on the Mac)

Silver Support

(25px UI tolerance for IE6, FF3, Chrome)

We will also test for iPhone/iPad (MobileSafari).

Images and colors will be controlled by a global CSS page.

Text will be live HTML, styled with Typekit Web fonts, and text for all
languages will be controlled by a single XML page.

(See http://typekit.com/)

Interactive elements will be created using JavaScript frameworks such as
JQuery.  No Flash will be used.

Video will be coded to HTML4+ standards, with appropriate fallbacks for
older browsers. Most likely we will be linking from YouTube.

--

~Thanks,
Suman Vadla