*Submit your resume only to resume (dot) csifl (at) gmail (dot) com**

**

Hi Friend

Resource Point are Hiring for IT resources who can work with us on our
projects/Clients across US.

We have gone through you resume and would like to know more about your
future plans and see how we can work together.

If available, email your updated resume with the below details so that we
can discuss your resume with our project team.

Details Required:

Total Relevant experience:

Current Location:

Ready to relocate:

Current W2 rate/ Salary:

Expected salary:

Notice Period:

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Sam
*
*
*
*
*
*Submit your resume only to resume (dot) csifl (at) gmail (dot) com**
*--
Deb Majumdar
Recruiter
CSIFL
resume.cs...@gmail.com

*
Please discuss the requirement with your consultants and then submit the
resume. We work with direct clients only.
Please Do not change the subject line and the Requirement Number.  Submit
resume with full details.*
*
*
Current Location