Hi,

This is Rick from Allied Deployment Services. We have an urgent requirement
with our Direct Client. We are looking for a BO Architect.**

* *

Please send me the matching profiles for the below requirement.

*BO Architect* Location: PA Duration: 6+ months

All skills mentioned below are Mandatory Business Objects Solution
Architecture – Design and Develop Data models, Universes·

Knowledge on report development, including but not limited to Web
Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Xcelsius, Query as a Web Service. ·

Knowledge on SAP BW, particularly around integration between SAP BW and
Business Objects.·

Understanding of BW Query and Cubes to build universes, Optimization of
report response times·

SAP Business Objects Universe Design and Optimization·

Suggest Best Practices in Universe design, Web Intelligence, and
Xcelsius·

Atleast one implementation using BO XI 3.x·

Administering the Business Objects environment, including but not limited
to:-

Business Objects server knowledge-

User and group administration-

Directories (universe and info view) along with security
configuration-

Business Objects auditing and metrics-

Business Objects Java SDK-

Other day-to-day tasks managing the Business Objects environments.·

Knowledge and Ability to connect multiple data sources like oracle, SQL  to
BOBJ ·

Strong knowledge in BO XI 3.x features like Life cycle manager·

Exposure to Teradata is added advantage

Thank you for your valuable time.

*Rick Nelson*

Talent Engagement Group

* *

*Allied* *Deployment* *Services*

340 S Lemon Ave.  # 5386

Walnut, CA – 91789

Phone: 415-704-1581 Ex: 407

Fax    : 270-517-3892

Mail ID: r...@allied-ds.com | www.allied-ds.com

** WBE (Women Business Enterprise) **

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error,
please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to
be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience this has
caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently
continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or alias email
addresses.