Direct Client Req:

Business Analyst
Loc : Columbus, OH
Duration : 12+ Months

Solid Oracle e-business experience and a background in the educational
publishing field are desirable.  Degree in Management Information Systems /
Computer Science (or equivalent) is preferred.

Required Skills

•       Strong business acumen.
•       Strong understanding / aptitude for technology especially in SQL.
•       Excellent analytical, communication (both verbal and written), and
facilitation / organizational skills.
•       Ability to make recommendations based on incomplete or highly evolving
set of requirements.
•       Strong interpersonal skills are essential
•       Ability to work well with others, and embrace and leverage diversity
with people in other departments and/or outside of the enterprise
•       Innovative and creative thinking.
•       Display initiative and self motivation.
•       Thorough understanding of project management and application
development lifecycle.

Thanks.

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193
Email: may...@idctechnologies.com
GTalk: mayank....@gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mayank1/
www.idctechnologies.com

Note : We respect your online privacy. If you have received this mail in error
or are not interested in receiving this further, please accept our apology and
reply with a request to be removed from our mailing list.