Hi,

I am *Anil* from *Anblicks* and our client is looking for *WebSphere
Integration Developer* position at* Nj*. I would appreciate if you could go
thru the job profile and let me know your interest. If you are interested
please forward me your updated resume.  Also provide me these details

Full Name :

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate:

Position:   Websphere Integrated Developer

Location:  NJ

Duration:  6 months

At least 2 years of SOA design and development experience using WebSphere
Integration Developer (WID) on WebSphere Process Server (WPS) or WebSphere
Enterprise Service Bus (WESB).
Hands On Web Services development experience with knowledge of SOAP, WSDL,
XML, DTD, XSD, etc.
4-5 years developing J2EE and web service applications.
Knowledge of J2EE application servers (WebSphere, WebLogic, etc), database
servers (DB2, SQL Server, etc) and other technologies/frameworks (MQSeries,
JMS, JMeter, JUnit, etc)
Troubleshooting skills and performance tuning experience with J2EE
Application Servers preferred.
IBM certifications in SOA, WPS, WAS and WID preferred.
Possess strong design and architecture skills, as well as excellent
interpersonal, mentoring, analytical and problem solving skills.
knowledge of software development lifecycle experience: requirements,
design, build, test, deploy.
Develop and adhere to best practices and standards.
External consulting experience on technical engagements is also required.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work in a distributed team environment and assist other
developers.

Work independently with minimal supervision, collaborate with others and be
a highly contributing member of an agile team.

*Please send your resumes to anil.b...@anblicks.com*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anil babu *
*Anblicks LLC